© 2022 KLS
Actually this page shouldn't be necessary, but in a world where lawyers
always find a way to make people pay for the craziest reasons, there
are a few things that have to be made clear.
- Free project statement
- This is a FREE and completely non-commercial project.
Any information posted on these pages is freely available to anybody.
All source code published here is protected by the
GNU general public licence.
- Responsibility disclaimer
- The author of these pages can not and will not take any responsibility for any
problems or accidents that might happen in the process of building and/or
using a Video Disk Recorder as described here.
- Copyright disclaimer
- Any brand names mentioned on these pages are the property and copyright of
their respective owners. No infringement of any kind is intended!
- VDR Logo
- The VDR logo was designed by Jan Grell.
- Tux Logo
- The Tux logo (which is part of the VDR Logo) was designed by Larry Ewing.
- VDR Video Disk Recorder is a registered trademark of Klaus Schmidinger.
- TVDR TV Done Right is a registered trademark of Klaus Schmidinger.
- Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds.
- Default disclaimer
- In case there's anything left I forgot to disclaim, I'm doing so now!