- Version 1.0.3
- Changed map.qml to avoid the "QML Connections: Implicitly defined onFoo properties in Connections are deprecated" message.
- Several code optimizations suggested by Qt Creator 7.
- Fixed a possible crash if the list of loaded images is modified while the export or save command is running.
- Version 1.0.2
- Fixed updating the 'Modified' display for the 'Straighten' and 'Crop' commands.
- Version 1.0.1
- Fixed building with Qt 5.15.2.
- Version 1.0.0
- The new "cache" mode stores modified times and coordinates in separate text files, so that the original image files are untouched.
- Fixed vanishing markers if modifying a photo's time doesn't change the sequence of the photos.
- Now always using a denominator of 1000 when converting double values to EXIF rationals.
- When reading EXIF altitude values, rationals with a denominator other than 1000 are converted to that denominator.
- The new "File/Export" command exports all loaded image files into a separate directory, using the images' EXIF timestamp as file name.
- The new "Edit/Align" command aligns the times of images taken when travelling through time zones.
- Fixed removing markers from the map if the image list is cleared.
- The "Change Image Coordinate" dialog now sets the focus to the field that is currently selected in the list.
- Changed "angle" to "orientation" in EXIF context.
- Now always loading previews in full size (in preparation for maximized preview and cropping).
- The new "Edit/Straighten" command can be used to straighten horizontal or vertical lines.
- The new "Edit/Crop" command can be used to crop images.
- The new "View/Maximize" command can be used to maximze the image preview.
- The image preview now has a context menu.
- The new "Edit/Rotate Images" command can be used to rotate images by 90 degrees counterclockwise.
- The rightmost column in the list now shows an indicator for modified images.
- Now explicitly using the LANG environment variable to set translations.
- The new "GeoTagger User Guide" (available from the Help menu) provides suggestions on how to use GeoTagger.
- The new "Edit/Exclude Images" command can be used to exclude images from exporting.
- The new "View/Full Screen" command can be used to switch the application into full screen mode.
- The codec is now set according to the codeset given in the LANG environment variable. This makes non-ASCII characters in file names work on systems with, e.g., iso8859-1.
- Switched to Qt's model/view mechanism.
- Added a visual indicator to the splitter handles.
- Improved image memory handling.
- Now using thumbnails for fast scrolling through the list.
- Fixed 'zoom current' with minimum zoom radius and imperial units.
- The new "View/Thumbnails" command switches to thumbnail mode (and back).
- The new "Edit/Invert Selection" command inverts the current selection.
- The new "View/Hide Images" command hides all selected images; "View/Show all Images" shows them again.
- The new command line option --export can be used to export the loaded images in batch mode.
- Version 0.3.0
- Progress is now displayed in the status bar.
- Speeded up loading image files.
- Fixed handling application menu entries on Mac OS for translated languages.
- Improved displaying the current file name in the status bar.
- The status bar now shows the number of loaded images and tracks, as well as the number of modified images.
- Improved responsiveness when modifying times or locations.
- Fixed modifying locations of images in a group selected with shift+click&drag that doesn't contain the current image.
- Fixed having the current item selected after undo/redo.
- Fixed modifying the location of several images via context menu in the map if the value in the dialog is taken unchanged.
- Improved responsiveness when selecting images with shift+click&drag if there are a large number of markers.
- Now making sure the file dialog opens with the last directory selected in GeoTagger, not in any other Qt application.
- Improved checking input in the "Change Image Coordinate" dialog.
- Fixed hotkeys in the "Preferences" dialog.
- En-/disabling commands is now triggered via a timer to avoid unnecessary double calls.
- Fixed changing only the altitude of several selected images in case the current image has nno coordinates.
- Fixed undo/redo for "cut" operations.
- Version 0.2.0
- Added support for altitude providers (currently ELEVATION API).
- Fixed handling singular/plural forms in translations.
- Added version number to project file.
- Fixed translating texts outside of classes.
- Version 0.1.1
- Fixed handling files without an APP1 tag.
- Fixed a possible deadlock in the image loader.
- Fixed image memory management.
- Version 0.1.0: Initial revision.